Phillips 66® PowerTran XP is a multi-functional fl uid specially formulated for use in farm tractors and other off-highway equipment requiring one lubricant for the transmission, fi nal drive, wet brakes and hydraulic systems. It meets the performance requirements of all major brands of farm tractors and other farm equipment that utilize a common fl uid reservoir.
PowerTran XP is formulated to provide excellent oxidation resistance, excellent wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and resistance to foaming. It has carefully balanced frictional properties to ensure proper operation of wet brakes and transmission clutches.
PowerTran XP has increased shear stability for use in continuously variable transmissions used in agriculture tractors and machinery. Meets increased shear stability requirements by many OEMs to accommodate for higher power densities.
PowerTran XP is recommended for use where the equipment manufacturer specifi es:
- AGCO Power Fluid 821XL, Q-1826, Q-1802 (Type 55 Fluid), Q-1766B
- Case IH MS1210, MS1209, MS1207, MS1206
- Case New Holland (CNH) MAT3525 (134-D Fluid), MAT3506, MAT3505,
- Denison Hydraulics HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Ford ESN-M2C134-D, ESN-M2C86-C, ESN-M2C86-B, ESN-M2C41-B
- Ford-New Holland FNHA-2-C-201.00
- John Deere JDM J20C, J14C (Type 303 Fluid)
- Kubota UDT Fluid, Super UDT 2
- Landini Tractor II Hydraulic Fluid
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1145/M1143, M1141, M1135, M1129A
- Sundstrand Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Vickers (Eaton) M-2950-S, I-286-S
- Volvo VME WB 101 (VCE 1273.03)
- ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 17E, 21F
PowerTran XP also meets API GL-4 performance requirements.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Excellent wear protection for clutches, gears and hydraulic pumps
- Prevents brake chatter and grabbing
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent seal compatibility
- Good foam resistance
- Improved shear stability
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||0.877|
|Density, lbs/gal @ 60°F||7.31|
|Color, ASTM D1500||2|
|Flash Point (COC), °C (°F)||210(410)|
|Pour Point, °C (°F)||-43(-45)|
|cP @ -20°C||4000|
|cP @ -35°C||26,694|
|cSt @ 40°C||61.0|
|cSt @ 100°C||9.8|
|Sulfated Ash, ASTM D874, wt %||1.48|
|Total Base Number (TBN), ASTM D2896||9.6|
|Zinc, wt %||0.150|
Health & Safety Information
For recommendations on safe handling and use of this product, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet via http://www.phillips66.com/EN/products/Pages/MSDS.aspx.